Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, March 11, 2019

China's housing glut casts pall over the economy

China's housing glut casts pall over the economy A building binge leaves cities with 65 million empty apartments https://lnkd.in/fHaycM8 ============================== Extract : Even in a so-called second-tier city like Jinan, a 100-sq.-meter apartment would cost him about 2 million yuan ($297,000). Yan, who makes roughly 6,000 yuan ( Rs 62,000 ) per month working for a local environmental nonprofit organization, is only able to afford half of that, despite years of saving and generous support from his parents. ============= That is : a 1076 sq ft flat for Rs 207.5 lakh ( Rs 19,289/ sq ft ) Now compare this with MHADA flats on sale in Mumbai : # EWS....... will cost less than Rs 20 lakh,.... [ 63 flats on sale ] # LIG......... from Rs 20-35 lakhs ..................... [ 126 on sale ] # MIG .......from Rs 35-50 lakhs ......................[ 201 on sale ] # HIG........ from Rs 60 - 580 lakhs ................ [ 194 on sale ] Anyone has any idea about flat sizes ( sq ft ) ? https://lnkd.in/fSk7BGD

No comments:

Post a Comment