Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, March 1, 2019

In China : It is “ Comply or Quit “

https://lnkd.in/eQbKY93 It is time for 130 cr Indians to sing : Nothing is Impossible in the NEW INDIA, Run Mark run / Run Jack run / Run Pichai run / Run Satya run / Run Bezos run Social Media , Stop being Unsocial Social Media , Share your profit with us Social Media , Pay first and use our Personal data later And if you won't , QUIT INDIA Each one of you will get replaced by an Indian Startup within 6 months !

No comments:

Post a Comment