Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Old vehicles can now get electric, hybrid makeover

Old vehicles can now get electric, hybrid makeover https://lnkd.in/feHvyac ======================== In 10 years ( between 2021 – 2030 ) , we need to replace ( through scrapping of old vehicles ? ), some 24 Million vehicles, EACH YEAR ( total of 240 million in 10 years ! ) If we assume that the depreciated value of those OLD vehicles is just Rs ONE lakh each, then we are talking of scrapping assets worth Rs 24,000 Crore , EACH YEAR ! Year after year , for 10 years ! =================== That made me recommend retrofitting OLD vehicles with E Kits, as outlined in : Missing piece of Jigsaw Puzzle ? [ 15 Nov 2018 ] https://lnkd.in/f5D8kyK

No comments:

Post a Comment