Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, March 14, 2019

QUICKLY - and ECONOMICALLY - to save these lives ?

https://lnkd.in/fAek2mV As per various reports ( including the latest from UN's " Global Environment Outlook " report compiled by 250 scientists from 70 nations-which took 6 years ), due to Air Pollution, # Each year , 12 lakh Indians die an early death # Average age of Delhi citizens stand reduced by 3 years Can something be done QUICKLY - and ECONOMICALLY - to save these lives ? Yes , if we challenge our Scientists and encourage our Engineers to experiment with Air Filtration Towers To save these lives, I beg the politicians and policy makers to take out a few minutes from their election campaigns, to read this : hashtagAirPollution hashtagGEO hashtagPollution hashtagAirFiltration hashtagCleanAir

No comments:

Post a Comment