Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Graphene will accelerate the adoption of Electric Vehicles

21 March 2019 https://lnkd.in/fw3WMmz Someday ( hopefully, soon ) , Graphene will accelerate the adoption of Electric Vehicles, through : # Reducing the weight of a car from 1300 kg to 650 kg # Thereby, reducing the Li-ion Battery size by 50 % # Therefore , reducing the selling price by 50 % # Increasing Solar Panel efficiency from 20 % to 80 % # Mounting solar panels on car roof-tops to charge small battery # Thereby eliminating need for roadside battery charging stations For the rest, read : ================================== hashtagmarketing hashtagsourcing hashtagrenewableenergy hashtagenergy hashtagsolarpower

No comments:

Post a Comment