Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

FAME II > FAME III > FAME IV

https://lnkd.in/fwA6NAf For over 3 years now, Government Policy for Electric Vehicles have been plagued with inconsistencies / contradictions / confusions / corrections / backtracking ! There is an urgent need to take a long term holistic view and develop / announce a clear ROAD MAP for the next 12 years ( till 2030 ) Let us hope that the Policy Makers in charge , find an hour ( may be 3 hours ) to read my following suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment