Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, March 28, 2019

The Future of TV Viewing

https://lnkd.in/fTD4NGw It is only a matter of time ( 3 / 4 years, at most ) before content ( both Audio and Video ) , travels seamlessly across all screens ; from Mobile to Tablet to Laptop to Desk Top to TV / and also in reverse direction When George Orwelle wrote his famous book " 1984 " , he may not have figured that : # We may finally reach there only by 2024 # We may not be able to stop Big Brother from watching us # But, we may be able to make Best out of a Bad Bargain and enable a TV screen and a Smart Set Top Box , to enable millions of unemployed youth to make money , sitting at home , by turning millions of Indian homes into a BACK FACTORY of the WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment