Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Unlimited Power : and round the clock ?

Following is the copy of an advt by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy ( MNRE ) [ https://mnre.gov.in ] # 1 MW solar power plant on 4 acres of land will generate 16.5 lakh unit of power # On selling of surplus power an additional income of Rs 3.50 per unit of energy # Alternatively the farmer can give the land on rent for installation of solar plant and earn an additional income of Rs 50,000 to Rs 1,00,000 per acre per year for 25 years ================== It will take some convincing of farmers to agree to this very lucrative scheme But India has millions of acres of DESERT land ( belonging to governments ) , which can produce : Unlimited Power : and round the clock ? [ 29 July 2016 ] https://lnkd.in/fEKPq-C

No comments:

Post a Comment