Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

A Different Kind of UFO ?

Jharkhand announces farm scheme for small-medium farmers https://lnkd.in/fm7u485 Highlight: Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das on Friday announced 'Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojna' (MKAY) by which the state government would offer Rs 5,000 per acre of land to farmers for the kharif crops. "The farmers who have less than one acre of land will also get a minimum of Rs 5,000 for the kharif crop, which would be paid to them through cheques," Das said. ======================== I had suggested UFO [ Universal Farm Output ]. Read : A Different Kind of UFO ? https://lnkd.in/fhXA-8g

No comments:

Post a Comment