Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Get out of the Way

https://lnkd.in/ftxriwr Having a DREAM of a $ 5 Trillion GDP by 2022 may just remain that unless we leverage SERVICE SECTOR of our economy Let us not forget that our IT industry managed to reach $ 160 Billion ( with export totaling $ 99 billion ), only because government ( of the day ) decided to " Leave it alone " ( - although I do remember days when an Indian Company could export software code only through some govt agency ! ) Only way we can reach $ 5 Trillion GDP is to " Get out of the Way " of our entrepreneurs / start ups as suggested in :

No comments:

Post a Comment