Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, December 14, 2018

India pushed draft data protection with dynamism

India pushed draft data protection with dynamism: UK Information Commissioner ET Bureau| Read more at: //economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/67069282.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst Extract : The UK Information Commissioner Elizabeth Denham has said that India had showed “dynamism” in coming out with draft rules for data protection, adding that while countries will choose different paths, the end goal of data privacy and security will be the same for all. ================================ GDPR is no good as far as common man is concerned . It can neither protect from misuse of his data by web sites / apps , nor enable him to " Sell " his data and make money If we are smart , we must implement : Only Answer : Statutory Warning https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2018/11/only-answer-statutory-warning.html

No comments:

Post a Comment