Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Arranging pandits via portal to conduct puja? Pay GST

Arranging pandits via portal to conduct puja? Pay GST https://lnkd.in/f6bhP8K Extract : Since the applicant is providing his services through his own website and business compliance is also made through the electronic network media, he is required to be registered as an e-commerce operator without fulfilling the threshold limit (₹20 lakh). Also, the Authority made it clear that the applicant is liable to pay the GST on the value of commission received from the website users/pandits. ======================== Now you know why our Start Ups are struggling to eke out a livelihood when the biggies like Amazon , Facebook etc , go scotch free ! Our Babus have mastered the fine art of : How to hold back our entrepreneurs !

No comments:

Post a Comment