Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, December 15, 2018

stop online sale

https://lnkd.in/f8SAS7z NDA govt planned to amend Drugs and Cosmetics Act ( 1940 ) , some 2 years ago, to enable medicines to be sold online But just could not find time to introduce the bill ! Even if it had succeeded introducing the bill , there is no guarantee that the opposition MPs would have let it pass ! Result ? Delhi High Court has ordered all e-pharmacies to stop online sale with immediate effect Shri Amitabh Kant ( CEO- NITI Aayog ) has repeatedly said : “ Regulatory framework always lags behind technological innovations and is, perpetually , in the catch-up mode “ ===============================

No comments:

Post a Comment