Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, December 30, 2018

NEW EDUCATION POLICY

https://lnkd.in/fGXuR_F For over 2 years , discussions are going on in respect of a NEW EDUCATION POLICY Without doubt, Ministry of HRD , must have received INPUTS - SUGGESTIONS from stakeholders ( - including my own email re introduction of a mandatory ENTREPRENEURSHIP course in High Schools / Colleges - dt 19 Oct 2015 ) But Education is a State subject . Hence , the States have the most important role to play in the implementation of any new policy It is indeed heartening that Delhi Government has initiated an INNOVATION which could , well become a BENCH-MARK for the rest of the country

No comments:

Post a Comment