Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, December 24, 2018

SURROGATE COW FARMS

https://lnkd.in/fpzbFjg In India , we are a people who love animals and have given them a place next to many of our deities , with Ganeshji , our Elephant - God , being the most revered of them all We call cow as our " Mother " - even though we often fail miserably in looking after their health , probably because DAIRY FARMING is not a very paying proposition We can dramatically change this situation ( for the betterment of not only the dairy farmers but also of the cows concerned ) , by implementing : SURROGATE COW FARMS

No comments:

Post a Comment