Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

National Skills Development Corporation

https://lnkd.in/fSZ3XMF Govt just announced plan to impart SKILL to 1 Million undergrads in 2019-20 This should be viewed in terms of the target that NSDC ( National Skills Development Corporation ) had set in 2015 , viz : To Skill 300 million youth by 2022 ( 50 million / year ) Does anyone know what got actually achieved ? Sorry , no prizes ! There is still hope to catch up if Government has the political will to implement my suggestion Despite many remarkable reforms , BJP may find it a tough going in 2019 elections, unless it displays this courage ! Lack of jobs may prove to be its Achilles heel !

No comments:

Post a Comment