Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Saving 1.2 million kids

https://lnkd.in/fUpjvHU If those 1.2 million kids ( under age 5 ) , who die a premature death EACH YEAR due to Mal-Nutrition , could vote , they would vote for Smt Maneka Gandhi / Shri Narendra Modi , in the upcoming 2019 Lok Sabha election Some 35 years ago , Holck Larsen ( the then Chairman of L&T ) , once told me ( when I was GM - Powai Works of L&T ) : " Parekh , the best benefit that L&T management has done for our workers , is to provide them with subsidized lunch for 65 paise " May be that is what prompted me to send email to our Cabinet Ministers ( 30 June 2016 ) , urging them to implement my following suggestion : Saving 1.2 million kids https://lnkd.in/famMyYX - which got implemented in March 2018 At age of 85 , I look forward to die a happy man !

No comments:

Post a Comment