Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, December 27, 2018

https://lnkd.in/fwNYQuz Across the globe , leading car manufacturers are asking of themselves : " What business are we in ? In the business of manufacturing cars ? Or, in the business of transporting people ? " And they are entering into " Ride Sharing / Car Leasing " business Closer at home , TATA and Mahindra have set up subsidiaries / departments / joint ventures etc , to ride this NEXT WAVE If everyone started using cars as a " Service on Demand " rather than an asset that idles 20 out of 24 hours , will demand go down , due to higher utilization of a fewer number of cars ? Some believe demand will go UP because a taxi wears out 10 times faster than an owned car !

No comments:

Post a Comment