Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, December 30, 2018

New E Commerce Policy gets announced !

https://lnkd.in/fiAFMiu It is only a matter of time before most of our Start Ups set up subsidiaries in Estonia , the way 12,000 ( from all over the World ) has done - including our very own Reliance Jio - which still retains its Start Up culture ! It costs just $ 150 to get a " E Residency " in this country - which , I call , our " Gateway to the World " Can you think of any reason why India ( which prides itself on being a Software Super Power ) , cannot match the progress of this tiny nation when it comes to INNOVATION ? I can Our Babus who will use every trick of their trade to hold down our Start Ups / Entrepreneurs from growing / flourishing ! Things will only get worse when the new E Commerce Policy gets announced !

No comments:

Post a Comment