Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Data bill moots ban on transfer of sensitive personal info abroad.

Data bill moots ban on transfer of sensitive personal info abroad. Read more at: https://lnkd.in/fsVNPn4 ============================== Extract : The bill , in fact, also authorises the government to notify categories of PERSONAL DATA as CRITICAL personal data that shall only be processed in a server or data centre located in India ========================== I will repeat once more , what I have said in a dozen E Mails to our Cabinet Ministers : This just won't work ! Unimplementable Only thing that will work is : Only Answer : a Statutory Warning https://lnkd.in/fcwjsMg

No comments:

Post a Comment