Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, December 24, 2018

surveillance state

India accused of being 'surveillance state' after allowing 10 central agencies to snoop on any computer https://lnkd.in/fNijq57 ========================= Extract : India has authorised 10 federal government agencies to intercept and monitor information from any computer, a move opposition parties said on Friday risked creating a "surveillance state". "For the nation's security, these agencies have been made accountable so that no one else can do these activities," ================================== Should we assume that all those leaders of opposition political parties and those " Experts " criticizing the government on TV channels do not : # own smart phones # watch TV # use Google / Facebook / WhatsApp / Skype # buy things on Amazon / FlipKart / E Com web sites # book online tickets of all types ( Air - Cinema etc ) # walk under the gaze of CCTV cameras ( soon, drones ) # file all types of forms

No comments:

Post a Comment