Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Parking charges hiked

Parking charges hiked, cars to cost up to `71k more in Delhi From January 1, car prices in Delhi will shoot up as the state transport department has approved a sharp increase in the one-time parking fee that you pay when you buy a car. Luxury cars that cost above Rs 40 lakh will bear the brunt: from a one-time parking fee of Rs 4,000 now, it will go up to Rs 75,000 — an increase of Rs 71,000, or almost 18 times the present fee. For cars under Rs 4 lakh, the rise will be a more modest Rs 4,000 with the rate going up from Rs 2,000 to Rs 6,000. Commercial vehicles will also have to pay revised parking charges, hiked 4-6 times depending on their category. ======================== But will that encourage more people buying cars outside Delhi but running it in Delhi ? I hope this will lead to final comprehensive : Transport : an Integrated Logistic Plan ? https://lnkd.in/fep8UKZ

No comments:

Post a Comment