Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, December 13, 2018

How This City ( Jinan - China ) , Is Disciplining Dog Owners

How This City ( Jinan - China ) , Is Disciplining Dog Owners https://lnkd.in/f3u65ti ========================= There are more than 50 million " registered " pet dogs in China today 12 points credit with each dog license , under " Dog Raising Credit Score System " , with each " registered " dog implanted with a CHIP and tagged with a TRACEABLE collar Good behaviour, such as volunteering at a kernel , earns points Bad behaviour , such as walking dog without leash or not picking up dog poop, loses points Cops take away dog when owner runs out of points ============================ If you listen to the honking of vehicles outside Andheri Railway Station , you would wish that Mumbai RTO introduces a similar scheme , suggested by me at : HORN OK ? [ 22 Aug 2016 ] https://lnkd.in/fW44WrM

No comments:

Post a Comment