Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, December 28, 2018

No rocket science this !

https://lnkd.in/fqtZTi6 Over the decades, hundreds of Infra Projects have had " time over-runs " of YEARS and " cost over-runs " of LAKHS of crore of rupees ( all of it , tax payer money ) Government tenders and contracts were purposely designed to enable this to happen - as a rule rather than an exception With ( partial ) implementation of my 3 year old suggestion, this situation is set to change for the better No rocket science this ! Any MBA student could have implemented this in 6 weeks !

No comments:

Post a Comment