Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Leveraging our Engineering Talent

ET ( Dec 23-29 ) carries article : Bengaluru to Boston It provides following stats : # Indian Tech outsourcers have built High Margin business # A coder in USA with 8-10 years' experience would earn Rs 70-80 lakh # In India, a coder with 8-10 years' experience will earn Rs 20-30 lakh # Teams based in India, earning an Indian wage, built this industry that now contributes an estimated 8 % to India's GDP anually # Global peers have built large India Units * IBM > 100,000 employees * Accenture > 140,000 employees * Capgemini > 110,000 employees ===================== To know how outsourcing can take us to $ 5 trillion GDP ,by 2022 , read : Leveraging our Engineering Talent https://lnkd.in/ftxriwr

No comments:

Post a Comment