Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Space SHIP

https://lnkd.in/f3n_qqs In Fortune 500 list of the World's Largest Companies , only 7 are Indian ! Not surprising considering that for over 70 years , our successive governments ( both at the Centre and the States ) , have left no stone un-turned to ensure that our companies do NOT grow BIG ! And even those 7 are puny when compared with the top 10 ! I have repeatedly said : Those who think in terms of a " Space SHIP " , will never manage to go beyond even our own solar system ! Only way to " go where none has gone before " , is to cut the Gordian Knot and let loose our Start Ups / Entrepreneurs , by getting out of their way

No comments:

Post a Comment