Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, August 19, 2019

Can AI Be a Fair Judge in Court? Estonia Thinks So

19 aug 2019 Can AI Be a Fair Judge in Court? Estonia Thinks So https://lnkd.in/eVt-x_x ========================== Extract : In the most ambitious project to date, the Estonian Ministry of Justice has asked Velsberg and his team to design a “robot judge” that could adjudicate small claims disputes of less than €7,000 (about $8,000). Officials hope the system can clear a backlog of cases for judges and court clerks. ==================================== Almost 2 years ago , our President said : Says Prez : Make judgements easier to understand https://lnkd.in/fU8VAdt ============================= Extract : May be Law Minister would like to throw this challenge to Sundar Pichai Just provide him with a database of ONE MILLION high court judgement delivered over the last 10 years ( in English ) He will subject these to BIG DATA / Artificial Intellegence / Machine Learning / Neural Network etc ( I have run out of jargon words ! ) and may even prepare judgements in advance for approval by the Judge ! But if we don’t trust Google , we can always turn to Liv.ai

No comments:

Post a Comment