Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Threat works, 50% of VIP squatters quit bungalows

22 Aug 2019 News : Threat works, 50% of VIP squatters quit bungalows They were warned water, Power supply would be cut Read more at: https://lnkd.in/eYB7ncJ =================================== I am interested to know whether water / power actually did get cut for the balance 50 % who ignored the " threat " ? In any case, this illegal occupying of govt bungalows, is a relatively minor matter of some inconvenience What we need to implement is an AUTOMATIC SYSTEM, which cuts off electricity / water of bungalows of Babus and Ministers, when they fail to save human lives , as described in : 70 / 79 / 72 [ 13 Aug 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/etpP_HS ======================

No comments:

Post a Comment