Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Indonesia's capital curbs private cars in bid to cut choking pollution

08 aug 2019 Indonesia's capital curbs private cars in bid to cut choking pollution https://lnkd.in/ertN-Ar ============================== In India , emission pollution kills 12 lakh persons each year Question should not be whether it is a car or bus, private or public, petrol or Electric , etc We must measure the HARM QUOTIENT of each and every vehicle [ 24x7 ] and impose a TRANS-TAX as proposed in : Transport : an Integrated Logistic Plan ? https://lnkd.in/fep8UKZ ============================= hashtagpollution hashtagtransport hashtagoccupationalhealth hashtagtechnology

No comments:

Post a Comment