Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, August 1, 2019

CECRI to invest Rs 100 crore to produce EV batteries in Chennai

01 aug 2017 CECRI to invest Rs 100 crore to produce EV batteries in Chennai https://lnkd.in/fbbehPK ============================== Just 4 months back, CECRI had signed up with High Energy Batteries for implementing this project { https://lnkd.in/f55deAu } If that private sector partner could not raise the required funds, obviously project of such national importance cannot be made to stagnate I only hope CECRI, goes about this project with the same efficiency as ISRO has managed Mission Mars and Chandrayan II

No comments:

Post a Comment