Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, August 19, 2019

I-T dept to change the way it communicates, be friendlier

19 aug 2019 I-T dept to change the way it communicates, be friendlier Read more at: https://lnkd.in/eTqptzX ------------------------------------------------------ Extract : The income-tax (I-T) department is set to adopt ‘non-threatening language ..... Authorities working on ways to ensure I T dept makes information on LARGE CASH DEPOSITS or high vlue transactions, available to tax-payers, well in advance for filing tax returns =============================== I am glad somebody read my following blog , incorporating a DRAFT of such a typical polite notice to a tax payer : IT Notice : What will it say ? [ 06 Jan 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/fJyhXrj =========================== hashtagtax

No comments:

Post a Comment