Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

EESL gearing up to distribute induction stoves for households

28 Aug 2019 News : EESL gearing up to distribute induction stoves for households “...committee has been formed for the proposed programme, which comes under the Clean Cooking Mission, of distributing induction stoves for domestic consumers,” SG Garnaik, Chief General Manager-Technical, EESL, told BusinessLine here. [ ] At present, two options are being explored for induction stoves, one is solar PV (photovoltaic)-based and another one is grid power-based. A pilot programme, launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on December 31, 2018, had deployed 100 solar PV-based induction stoves. Now, the government is working on scaling it up across the country. After the approval, EESL is likely to float a tender to procure a million units of induction stoves. Probably in the next couple of months, we will be able to come up with a scheme, he said. ====================================== If you are ( over ) optimist re availability of Solar PV based cookers in the market anytime soon, do read : Solar Chula ? Some Unanswered Questions https://lnkd.in/fcR5bu9 ------------------ Solar Chulha : Where can I buy ? https://lnkd.in/f-Zf-ua

No comments:

Post a Comment