Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Commerce ministry hopes for an ecommerce Government e-Marketplace

21 Aug 2019 News : Commerce ministry hopes for an ecommerce Government e-Marketplace If the plan goes through, consumers & businesses will be able to buy products listed on GeM by private cos. Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/fX47jKG =========================== If Govt is serious about enabling " Selling " of " Products " by " Private entities ", ( which can make money by displaying their " Products / Services " on a Govt E Com portal, ) then , in principle, why should Govt hesitate for citizens to be able to " display " their PERSONAL DATA on a similar Govt Portal and " Sell " the same to same to Google / Amazon / Social Media / E Com web sites etc , and make money ( monetize their data ) ? For detailed proposal , read : Digital Dividend from Demographic Data [ 4 D ] https://lnkd.in/fRqce6R ==================================

No comments:

Post a Comment