Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, August 23, 2019

Discoms made the nodal points in Phase-II of rooftop solar scheme; to get incentives

23 aug 2019 News : Discoms made the nodal points in Phase-II of rooftop solar scheme; to get incentives https://lnkd.in/fgDbJgh ================================ Those interested to figure out why this halfhearted measure will miserably fail to achieve the target, may want to read : Roof Top Solar : Stuck at Plinth Level ? [ 13 July 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/fgdbUHc ====================================== Does anyone see here that "Out of the Box " thinking ? ============================== hashtagrenewableenergy hashtagcapacitybuilding

No comments:

Post a Comment