Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, August 19, 2019

Scientists can now manipulate brain cells using smartphone

19 aug 2019 Scientists can now manipulate brain cells using smartphone August 5, 2019 Source: https://lnkd.in/fxpJZHe Summary : A team of scientists have invented a device that can control neural circuits using a tiny brain implant controlled by a smartphone. The device could speed up efforts to uncover brain diseases such as Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, addiction, depression, and pain. ==================================== one year ago, I envisaged such a scenario , in : ARIHANT : on the horizon ? [ 18 aug 2018 ] https://lnkd.in/ffM57m4 =============================

No comments:

Post a Comment