Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, August 19, 2019

Google job search service draws antitrust complaint

19 aug 2019 Google job search service draws antitrust complaint https://lnkd.in/f_46qNQ ===================================== Obviously, Google failed to appreciate my following email ( dt 31 Dec 2005 ) to its then Country Manager, Ashish Kashyap : https://lnkd.in/f4EmZHf Dear Mr. Kashyap, Classifieds For Millions I refer to my earlier emails ( Dec. 2 / 9 and 13 ) Altogether, there are about 500+ jobsites in India ( - most operated by brick-and-mortar placement agencies, for the purpose of collecting resumes.) Should Google decide to offer “ classified” job-search / resume search, it is possible for you to corner a market-share of · 80% by end of second year……………………… Rs. 250 cr. From an Indian Context, that is a lot of money ! More importantly ( from Google’s viewpoint) getting 44.5 million unemployed ( registered with some 939 employment exchange around the country ) to visit and conduct job-searches on Google, can be even much more valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment