Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, August 2, 2019

THE PENTAGON IS LAUNCHING MASS SURVEILLANCE BALLOONS OVER AMERICA

03 aug 2019 THE PENTAGON IS LAUNCHING MASS SURVEILLANCE BALLOONS OVER AMERICA Extract: The surveillance experiment began in mid-July, according to The Guardian, and will run at least through September. The balloons will carry sensors that track every vehicle within a 25-mile radius. We do not think that American cities should be subject to wide-area surveillance in which every vehicle could be tracked wherever they go,” Jay Stanley, a senior policy analyst at the American Civil Liberties Union, told The Guardian ====================================== With our own NAVic set of satellites , we can do far better than the American baloons . One of the main capability of NAVic is " tracking of vehicles on the Indian Sub-continent - all the 250 million vehicles, monitored 24x7 NAVic has the potential to streamline vehicular traffic all over the country , and vastly reduce emission pollution For actual technology platform , read : Pigovian Tax for Polluters ? https://lnkd.in/f6B2mrK ===================== hashtagroadtransport hashtagtax hashtagvehicles hashtagtraffic hashtagpollution

No comments:

Post a Comment