Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, August 23, 2019

Solar now ‘cheaper than grid electricity’ in every Chinese city, study finds

23 Aug 2019 News : Solar now ‘cheaper than grid electricity’ in every Chinese city, study finds https://lnkd.in/f25A-ti ================================== Since cost of Electric Power constitutes a major cost for any manufactured product, is it any wonder that the Chinese are beating rest of the World when it comes to Exports ? Could India ( still ) beat China by making available to Industry, Solar Power at Re 1 / Kwh ? Yes, if we have courage to implement : Solar Power at Rs 1 per Kwh ? [ 29 Jan 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/fEey4-D ============================ hashtagrenewableenergy

No comments:

Post a Comment