Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Vehicles older than 15 years may require fitness certification every 6 months

01 aug 2019 Vehicles older than 15 years may require fitness certification every 6 months https://lnkd.in/f3z_EP5 ======================== Transport bodies are , understandably, not happy with facing ( and bribing ? ) the RTO , every 6 months ! I agree that this rule will result in loss of millions of " Work days " each year, considering that we have some 28 million vehicles which are more than 15 years old ! And this too in an age where a person can monitor his health 24x7, ( including , his cardiogram ! ) by just wearing a smart Apple wrist watch and a mobile in pocket , to transmit that data to his physician ! Dear Shri Gadkariji, You are a champion of EFFICIENCY / PRODUCTIVITY Please implement : Internet of Vehicles ( IoV ) ? [ 04 mar 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/ef4ieNR =========================== hashtagroadtransport hashtaghighways hashtagparking hashtagsoftware

No comments:

Post a Comment