Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, August 9, 2019

Reliance Industries to acquire stake in Shopsense Retail for ₹295 crore

09 aug 2019 Reliance Industries to acquire stake in Shopsense Retail for ₹295 crore https://lnkd.in/fztVa2R ============================= Highlight: Shopsense Retail or Fynd is a software technology company ..It provides technology platform and solutions to merchants to manage their inventory and sales across multiple demand channels for consumers, including e-commerce platforms. PTI MSS MR MR ================================== How precisely will this technology platform " manage sales and inventory " of 4 million Kirana shops ? Read : MA = DA x 4,000,000 ? [ 17 july 2018 ] https://lnkd.in/fitDeaU ====================== hashtagcommerce hashtaginnovation

No comments:

Post a Comment