Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, August 9, 2019

Subsides soon to make batteries in India

09 aug 2019 Subsides soon to make batteries in India //https://lnkd.in/f8nEnRh ----------------------------------------------------------- Highlight award contracts................................. 2020 commence production.....................2022 scale up production......................... 2022-25 full scale production.......................... 2025 Any engineer would agree that this program seems " reasonable " But when TESLA went to China for an identical project, it managed to roll off Li-ion Batteries within 24 months of breaking ground ! How did they manage this miracle ? Simple On plant site, Chinese Govt posted a high-ranking / empowered officer whose only job ( 24x7 ) was to ensure that the other govt officers ( from umpteen govt departments ), did NOT hold up the project for various " permissions ", even for one hour ! I know of an actual case where a domestic appliance factory in A'bad got burnt down . Shri Modiji ( who was CM ) posted a Govt officer exclusively to ensure recommissioning of a re-built factory within 11 months I urge him to repeat this strategy https://lnkd.in/fTun7eW

No comments:

Post a Comment