Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

MY VIRTUAL AVATAR


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com


Sent: Thursday, August 8, 2019 11:04 AM


To: 'nikhil@oben.com'



Subject: FW: March at ObEN - Create Your Own Personal AI with PAIYO

Dear Nikhil,

I regularly follow up your PAI announcement, including the following :


Very honored to use ObEN, Inc hashtag#PersonalAI hashtag#PAI technology to create the hashtag#avatar of my 107 year-old grandmother-in-law using her selfie. We started with my desire to leave a copy of me behind for my children when I traveled. Now we have a whole portfolio of hashtag#AI that can create an AI avatar that talks, looks, and interacts like you with as little as a single selfie and short voice recording. We've added hashtag#chatbot features, multi-language conversion so you can speak in your voice in any language, with motion and facial animation AI technology for a full virtual immersive experience. One of the requests we get most often is how people can create there PAI and also pass it down to their family by permission their PAI data on the blockchain, leaving an interactive memory of themselves behind. So proud to have a technology that makes a difference in people's lives, whether they are 7 or 107. Kudos to ObEN team. hashtag#artificiallintelligence https://lnkd.in/eiwg9ZU


May be , I mentioned in my earlier mails that :

#  I would like to create a VIRTUAL AVATAR ( holographic ) of myself , with  which , my children / grand children and a great grand daughter , can interact from their mobiles

#  I am 86 and right now going through a very bad spell of ill-health ( HERPES )

#  Although, I  have created very little original content  ( Poems  - Blogs – Essays – Posts on FB/Linkedin / Photos – Videos etc ) , in the past 4 months, I have a hugh amount of such original DATA about my life , on my web site   www.hemenparekh.in . which can be used to create my Virtual Avatar (on entire web, I   believe, there is nothing parallel ! )

#   I request your help / guidance as to how to go about this creation of Virtual Avatar

#   I would be happy to reimburse any expenses incurred
           
With regards,

Hemen Parekh  /  Mumbai 

==============================================================


No comments:

Post a Comment