Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Dedicated team needed to implement technology innovations in real estate sector: Report

21 Aug 2019 news : Dedicated team needed to implement technology innovations in real estate sector: Report https://lnkd.in/f2yk6bh ================================= Extract : Chintan Patel, Partner and Leader, Building, Construction and Real Estate, KPMG India, said, “Disruptions are inevitable and they have arrived in Indian real estate and construction industry. Businesses willing to adopt and adapt to the new trends and technologies will be geared to succeed in capitalising the opportunities emerging from these disruptions." ---------------------------------------------------------- Dear Shri Patel, / How about considering the following Eco-System for capitalizing on disruptions in Construction Technology of 3D PRINTED houses ? Construction Technologies From Everywhere[ 24 Feb 2018 ] https://lnkd.in/fz9qWTy ========================;===

No comments:

Post a Comment