Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Growth in 8 core sectors dips to 0.2% in June, near 4-year low

01 aug 2019 Growth in 8 core sectors dips to 0.2% in June, near 4-year low Read more at: https://lnkd.in/fnaH9Ry ============================= It seems the Private Sector is not altogether convinced about borrowing more funds from the banks, in order to create additional capacity , in the absence of a robust growth in consumer demand Private Sector is also unclear / confused about : # EV Policy / Scrapping of vehicles more than 15 year # Data Protection Bill # E Commerce Policy # NPA resolution mechanism # What will substitute Export Subsidy ? # Mega Factories for Lithium-ion Batteries # Reservation of jobs for locals in PRIVATE SECTOR The list goes on ! Things are unlikely to change unless trust gets re-established ! =================== hashtagfinanceandeconomy

No comments:

Post a Comment