Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

75% buses must be on roads at any point of time, HC tells TMC

11 june 2019 75% buses must be on roads at any point of time, HC tells TMC RTI QUERY 40-50% buses not in working condition; HC says all of them must be operational Hindustan Times ST (Mumbai)1 May 2019Kanchan Chaudhari ========================== Some may say : Is it the job of a High Court Judge to lay down , " Performance Criteria " for a Municipal bus service ? In normal times , certainly not But when " Denial of Basic Services " to 1300 million Indians , is more of a RULE than an exception, Hon Judges have no other choice but to pass such " directives " ! Courts have truly become our " Courts of last resort "!

No comments:

Post a Comment