Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Census 2021 : an Unprecedented Opportunity

09 June 2019 In a first, mega economic survey to count street vendors too Big push by PM Modi, study will gauge economic potential of nation https://lnkd.in/fBPH8J6 ============================= It is high time , we stop resorting to such PERIODIC / MANPOWER INTENSIVE / INACCURATE / OBSOLETE , exercises It is high time to make this, a PERPETUAL / DEVOID of HUMAN ASSESSMENT / ACCURATE / ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE process which is driven by Mobile Technology and where each citizen has a powerful incentive / motivation, to keep his personal records up to date, on a regular basis For a mechanism , read : Census 2021 : an Unprecedented Opportunity https://lnkd.in/fKmAaid

No comments:

Post a Comment