Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, June 24, 2019

Last NDA govt engaged in coming out with draft of a NEW EDUCATION POLICY

24 june 2019 Last NDA govt engaged in coming out with draft of a NEW EDUCATION POLICY Now, NDA 2.0, wants to release the new policy in a hurry But experts / educationists are not in agreement with many of its features One article , this morning, described it as : merely re-arranging deck chairs on TITANIC ! Not having studied the new policy , I am unable to commend or criticize, any of the proposed features But, then there is a distinct possibility that some of the structural defects of its FOUNDATION , as envisioned by my following report sent to Prof Ashok Chandra ( the then Edu Advisor ) on 04 NOV 1985 , still remain unaddressed : CHALLENGE OF EDUCATION [ 04 NOV 1985 ] https://lnkd.in/fpcnexV

No comments:

Post a Comment