Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, June 6, 2019

A NEW ECONOMIC ORDER ?

06 june 2019 Trade unions oppose Karnataka govt exempting IT/ITeS sector from Industrial Employment Act https://lnkd.in/eXfF4sV ============================= Traditionally , Trade Unions have seen their role as " protecting the jobs of those already employed " Hence, it is natural for them to oppose this ( proposed ? ) exemption But , it is high time that both, the governments and the employer managements, go all out to convince those TUs that , in the current context , they should think in terms of , " How should labour laws get changed so as to create FRESH / NEW jobs ? " Those interested in specifics , may want to read : A NEW ECONOMIC ORDER ? aka " Start Up Act - 2015 " 12 Sept 2015 https://lnkd.in/ekEfABk

No comments:

Post a Comment