Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, June 13, 2019

US Govt names Google, Amazon, hints at splitting up Monopolies

13 june 2019 'Standard Oil was broken up. Big Tech is similar' US Govt names Google, Amazon, hints at splitting up Monopolies Read more at: https://lnkd.in/fA8rZi2 ==================== Extract : The US justice department's antitrust chief came out swinging against Google and Amazon , on Tuesday , arguing big technology companies are " digital gatekeepers " that may struggle to defend themselves by arguing their products are free or really cheap ====================================== OK, these may be BIG gatekeepers but then there are hundreds of other smaller ones which may grow and replace them Real solution is to force them to pay their users for the PERSONAL DATA they collect and profit from For complete framework , read : Digital Dividend from Demographic Data [ 4 D ] https://lnkd.in/fRqce6R

No comments:

Post a Comment