Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Digital battle for kiranas to get tough with Jio’s PoS

11 june 2019 Digital battle for kiranas to get tough with Jio’s PoS The launch of Jio's point of sale terminal is set to intensify war over 15 mn kirana stores among payment cos. Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/e63-5sj ======================== When desk-top computers ( IBM clone PCs ) were first getting introduced in India around 1982, there was massive opposition from Unions , fearing loss of jobs To allay Union fears , Companies ( mostly banks , at that time ) , started referring to PCs as " Data Entry Devices " ! That did help to some extent ! For some similar reason , Reliance Retail is talking of installing at the millions of Kirana shops, " Point of Sales " devices - no more ! To know how these PoS will integrate into Reliance Retails game plan of F-COMMERCE ( Future Commerce ) , read : Weave a Wondrous World [ W3 ] ( 20 Jan 2019 ) https://lnkd.in/fW4m8ja Reliance Retail may have the last laugh ! =======================

No comments:

Post a Comment